1. There are no management fees, there is a one time commission fee of $9.99 per trade; pretty standard when online trading.
2. Motif rebalances portfolios back to the original premade motifs. Rebalancing is the process of setting the weight of each asset in a portfolio back to its original state through buying and selling.
3. This is a perfect way of investor for someone who wants a very diverse portfolio but who lacks capital to spend a lot on stocks.
1. As with any stocks purchase, you CAN lose money: Investing has risks associated with it.
2. Motif pays out dividends as money into your account instead of auto re-investing so to get the money back into the market you must spend the 9.99 commission fee.
3. The investor has to be away of market trends, as with anything you want to get in while it is on the upswing, getting in too late will limit your ROI.
Overall this is a good app, I will be opening an account very soon to check it out more. Stay tuned!